Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt at West Ward

Kutter was invited to an Easter Egg Hunt the Sat. before Easter, and he had so much fun! It was very organized and well planned out. (Great job organizers!) Kutter, Jax and Presley even had their own area with their own eggs. It was great! This is the only group picture I got with Kutter in it. Once again, he will not sit still! What's new! Thanks for the invite guys!
Every time I took a picture of Jax he turned around! Sorry Jax! This is all I got!

Presley



Kutter Kash





3 comments:

Happy Mama said...

Hey girl! That Kutter Kash is adorable! Looks like they had fun hunting eggs. I would love for you to add me to your blog roll and I will do the same. It is great to see you doing so well- I always knew you'd have that gym. You will have to tell me your story sometime soon. My email is on my site if it is a long one :) Keep in touch-
Mel

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun Easter! Cute kiddos.

Kim said...

all your boys are cuties, looks like fun!!!!