Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Basketball Awards

Koal made All*Stars again this year for the Slaton Little Dribblers program. They chose the best 10 boys out of the whole league to make up their All*Star team. The tournament will be April 10th-12th. We can't wait to see these boys play!
Todd, Ky and Jerry McCord were their regular season coaches and will be the All*Star coaches.
(That is Grady Benton, varsity football coach and athletic director, handing out All*Star medals
Koal also received the Zach Torres Memorial "Fighting Tiger Award" that was voted on by all of the coaches. We were very honored that Koal received this award. He got a great plaque to hand on his wall!


2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Congrats Koal!!!!

Happy Mama said...

Emily- I think it has been forever since I have seen or talked to you, but I found a blog of someone who was from Slaton and I saw the name Emily and thought that would be too funny if it was you... and then it was you! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! They look just like you- especially your baby! They are so handsome! You look great too- I just wanted to say hi and am so happy for you and your sweet famiy. How is your mom doing? Wow- I still think of you every time I see Grease :) or drive through Slaton- it has been too long, I'd love to catch up! Take care!
Melanie