Monday, April 7, 2008

District Track Meet

Last Tuesday was the district track meet in Roosevelt. Ky participates in three running events and two field events. High jump is his favorite and it is my favorite to watch.


He ended up getting second in the District in high jump. Way to go Ky!



Triple jump was the other field event that he was in. Look at his face! Determination! He got 4th place in this event.



. He ran in 2 relays and then the 400. They got first and third in the relays and I don't know about the 400. I was chasing Kutter at that point! I never thought I would like track meets, but they really are fun. I guess they aren't boring when your kids are in them!




3 comments:

4funboys said...

My boys love sports too!

So the million $ question is... how much is too much?

Great pix!

Jenn said...

Glad to be caught up on your blog! Y'all sound like you stay very busy with sports. We are planning to visit my parents sometime this summer. I will have to call you when we drive through - maybe I can stop by and say hi.

Happy Mama said...

Of course it's fun when you are watching your handsome, talented kiddo be so successful! I know you are so proud of him- I still can't get over how much he looks like you. It's fun to see your family. Take care!~