Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ky's new Motorcycle!

Everyone beware! Ky is on the road! Well.....he is not driving a car, (yet!) but he just got a new motorcycle! I am trying not to freak out, but Todd has assured me that Ky is a very safe driver. This is not his first bike, but it is the fastest he has ever had. The good thing about it is that he comes home from school (if we don't have a basketball game) and he rides until dark. It gives him somthing to do since we don't live in town. I just pray everyday that he comes home safe and in one piece. Boys and their toys! Lol

















2 comments:

Jenn said...

How nice that he can now get to and from school on his own! I am sure he is loving his motorcycle!

I with you it would be hard not to freak out a bit.

Kerry Kern said...

I am scared for you, but my kids always them too. He is so cute