Wednesday, February 6, 2008

1st Play Date!

Melissa and I decided that Kamryn and Kutter needed a play date! They are never around other kids and are with their moms most of the time. Well.. Kutter is around Jr. High kids and they give him everything he wants, so it was time to learn to share. They were both really unsure of each other at first and Kutter did not know the meaning of "share!"
Todd especially loves this picture of Kutter on a pink and purple fairy car! I think Kutter likes it too!

They finally got used to each other and played pretty well together. Kutter loved playing with new toys even if they were pink and purple!


So we decided to try to get together once a week. Next time we will try meeting at our house. I wonder how Kutter will share his own toys! Thanks Kamryn for a great 1st play date!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Em- I like the new template on your blog!

I need to get my youngest involved in play dates with kids his age, because just like Kutter - he has not had to share yet. Plus he needs little buddies! :o)

Glad they had fun. Cute pictures!

Kerry Kern said...

So cute together. Who's baby is this? She is precious