Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well....I am finally back blogging! I got Internet at the apartment and I am so glad! For those of you that don't know, we got an apartment in Idalou so we will have a place to go while we are waiting for the boys! It has really worked out well. We are here a lot more than I thought we would be. Anyway, here are some pics of Ky playing football. This was the game against Levelland. It is so weird to see him in green. But it is growing on me! Koal's first football game is this Thursday. I'll send my camera with Todd but don't count on any pics! We have to switch out games because Ky and Koal play at the same time but different towns. It really stinks!






3 comments:

Jenn said...

We love football season around here. I enjoyed catching up on your blog today.

I hope you are enjoying your new life outside of cheerleading.

Green and White - which school is that? Are y'all in Idalou now?

Take care! Jenn

Kyra Newberry said...

Hey Emily! Can't believe your boys are big enough for football! Did you move to Idalou? If you ever play Muleshoe, PLEASE give us a call!!!

Kerry Kern said...

Go Wildcats!