Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Cheer Girls!

These are my cheer girls! We had a cheer camp last week and we had so much fun! The girls learned tons of chants, dances and we even walked to the park and did a little stunting!
Of course with this age group, we had to have a crazy picture! This was pretty much the norm all week! Girls will be girls!

My younger group was sweet as can be! We had a lot of chiefs and not many indians, but we made it work!


I know more than I need to know about these girls and their parents! They tell all! Never a dull moment! Drama, drama, drama!
Cheer camp was a huge success. I will have more pictures after next month's camp!



2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Just to think Kellyn used to be that young cheering for you. Very cute pics.

Jennifer Adling said...

How fun is your job? I am sure they all loved the camp! We need to get together soon!

Jenn